By NaturalTherapyForAll.com on November 22, 2011
Do you know how many clients accessed your website through their mobile devices last month? In the latest report about the NTFA traffic flow, we found that about 5% of our visitors accessed our site through their smartphones. You might think this is not a substantial figure but it will be – soon. According to the research made by Berg Insight firm, the access to the web via mobile devices will dominate the desktop and laptop by 2014. For the past three years, Google searches through cell phones have grown to 3,000%. It’s not a surprise that today; there are about 50,000 mobile web applications.
Why not create a FREE mobile website?
At NTFA, we are currently building our own Android Apps to tap into the trend. We think that therapists should have their own mobile website to attract more visitors and get more clients. One way to create a mobile site is to make use of the services provided by Google. Just select a template, pick a color scheme, a URL and your mobile site is just a few clicks away. Unfortunately, we can’t make use of it as we need a more complicated one :-).
You can also forward a custom domain to your mobile Sites page in the settings, and then use the standard Google Sites editor to make changes.
Click here to start building your own mobile site:
These tips might help you when creating your own mobile website:
- Make sure the file size of the page is as low as possible to minimise load times.
- Organize the navigation page keeping in mind what link visitors are most likely to click first.
- Most of your potential clients want to know more about you before they call you or send you an email. So don’t forget to include an ‘about us’ on your navigation page.
- Title tags, description Meta tags, heading tags and filenames should be carefully crafted with target keywords to maximize the little optimisable content available.
- Choose keywords that are comprised of only 2 to 3 words because mobile searchers tend not to type in more than 2 or 3 word searches.
Since it’s free to make a mobile website and you can make it yourself, why don’t take some time and invest in the creation of a small but efficient mobile website? Through this, you are bringing your site closer to the people! Best of luck!
If you don’t have a website yet or if you’re looking to redesign your current website, NTFA is now offering a low cost service web design and SEO service. Click to know more.